Enter Wall Street with Street Insider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
York, Maine, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Stonewall Kitchen and its family of brands, known for their award-winning culinary delicacies, housewares and personal care, have launched a new line of products to usher in the New Year. Winter home gatherings and spring opening barbecues set the tone for the launch with three feta spreads and a Piña Colada mixer from Stonewall Kitchen, lasagna from Montebello, a new collection of ‘Furry Friends’ candles. By Village Candle designed for the pet-loving consumer and more.
“With this new product launch, Stonewall Kitchen continues to be the perfect partner in the kitchen and throughout the home,” said Janine Somers, DTC vice president of marketing and sales. “We are seeing a trend in which people are becoming more and more adventurous in cooking at home. Our Mediterranean Feta Spread, Olive Feta Spread and Roasted Red Pepper Spread are bursting with strong and bold flavors! In addition, our line of household items continues to grow! For those with pets, the Furry Friends collection is a fun line for us and a new concept for Village Candle. “Fur-ever Friends” offers a woody scent that connects us to time spent outdoors with our pets, while “Some Bunny to Love” offers a floral scent that includes jasmine and rose petals. For Stonewall Home, our Rosemary Bread candle was inspired by our Quick Rosemary Bread mix. Your family and friends will surely think you are baking bread when you light this candle! “
For seafood lovers, Stonewall Kitchen’s partnership with Legal Sea Foods continues with a creamy mustard sauce, while Your Culinary WingmanTM, Urban Accents, dons three new pizza seasonings. Plus, the spice theme continues for those who enjoy a Bloody Mary cocktail with the new Bloody Mary Medley from Tillen Farms and the Chipotle Queso from Stonewall Kitchen.
“The Bloody Mary Medley combines favorites our guests have enjoyed with their Bloody Mary cocktail, while also adding okra, which is something we’ve seen requests for,” Somers said. “Finally, our line of beverage mixers continues to grow and our guests will be thinking about summer with the launch of our Piña Colada mixer. It offers a versatile take on cocktail hour, whether it’s a frozen piña colada, a tropical margarita, or an alcohol-free heavenly punch.
Recently acquired Michel Design Works is also pleased to launch four new collections that cover the entire home, from bath to body, such as soaps and lotions; room fragrances, including candles and room sprays; and home accessories with tea towels, napkins and more. In total, this version includes more than 200 new products. The four new collections are Birds & Butterflies, full of nature and fantasy; Deborah’s Garden, paying homage to the elegant gardens of Deborah Michel, one of the founders of Michel Design Works; The Meadow, a walk through serene fields of blooming wildflowers; and Paisley & Plaid, with floral paisley patterns and a trendy blue, white and red plaid. Michel Design Works is also excited to introduce four new room types, including foaming body washes, scented bell candles, foaming hand soaps, and fresh bedroom sprays. You can find more information on these products at micheldesignworks.com.
Over 50 new products will hit shelves with the launch of Stonewall Kitchen, while also being available online at stonewallkitchen.com. For a full rundown of what’s to come, check out the list below.
The product launch in January 2022 includes:
- Stonewall Cuisine: Pina Colada Blender, Chipotle Queso, All Dressing, Mediterranean Feta Spread, Olive Feta Spread, Roasted Red Pepper Feta Spread, Any Mix
- Fine Home Keeping: Citrus and Cedar (hand soap, hand lotion, soy candle)
- Stonewall Home: maple cream, palo santo, rosemary bread (available in large apothecary, medium apothecary, bowl), balm wood, cashmere, honey and vanilla (available in reed diffusers and room sprays), dome bells ‘matches (large and small)
- Village Candle: Traditions Collection: Citrus Zest, Juniper Berry, Once Upon A Time (Available in Large Apothecary and Small), Peach Bellini, Strawberry Pound Cake (New sizes in Large and Medium Tumbler), Soleil All Day (New format in Medium Tumbler) ). Furry Friends Collection: Fur-ever Friends, Ruff & Tumble, Some Bunny to Love, You Gotta Be Kitten (Tin). Room sprays: Balsam fir, Black bamboo, Creamy vanilla. Seasonal: Spring in bloom (medium bowl)
- Urban Accents: Herbalicious, Hot Cha Cha, Really Cheesy (Pizza Seasoning)
- Tillen Farms: Bloody Mary Medley
- Napa Valley Naturals: Avocado Oil Spray
- Legal Sea Foods: Creamy Mustard Sauce
- Montebello: lasagna
- Michel Design Works: Collections: Birds & Butterflies, Deborah’s Garden, The Meadow, Paisley & Plaid (Available in bath & body, room fragrance and home accessories). The classics: Earl Gray tea, fresh avocado, pink grapefruit (available in bath & body and home fragrance). Others: Foaming Body Wash, Scented Bell Candles, Travel Foaming Hand Soap, Room Fresh Spray, Museum Collection Foaming Hand Soap.
About the Stonewall kitchen
Stonewall Kitchen is a leading producer of specialty foods, housewares and personal care products headquartered in York, Maine. Founded in 1991 by partners Jonathan King and Jim Stott, the two created the Stonewall Kitchen brand by selling jams and jellies at local farmer’s markets with a tasty array of distinctive, high-quality produce. Over time they have broadened the brand to include sauces, condiments, crackers and baking mixes, always focusing on developing innovative products, beautiful packaging and exceptional customer service. Today, Stonewall Kitchen is North America’s premier specialty food and housewares platform, home to a family of premium brands, including flagship brand Stonewall Kitchen; the Vermont Coffee Company brand of high quality certified organic non-GMO coffee; the Urban Accents brand of globally inspired spice, seasoning and sauce blends; the Village Candle brand of scented candles, gifts and accessories; the Tillen Farms brand of pickled vegetables and cocktail cherries; the Napa Valley Naturals brand of olive oils, culinary oils, balsamic vinegars and wine vinegars; the Montebello brand of artisanal organic pasta imported from Italy; the Vermont Village brand of organic applesauce and cider vinegar; the Michel Design Works brand of elegantly designed and manufactured personal and household care products; and the Legal Sea Foods brand of restaurant-grade seafood sauces and condiments. The company has more than 8,700 stores nationally and internationally; a thriving online catalog and division; cafe in York, Maine; and eleven retail stores throughout New England. As a recipient of 34 prestigious Specialty Food Association awards and a three-time coveted Outstanding Product Line recipient, Stonewall Kitchen is proud to be one of the most awarded specialty food companies in the world. country.
For more information on Stonewall Kitchen, please visit: www.stonewallkitchen.com
Product launch in January 2022
Product launch in January 2022
Jacob Ouellette Stonewall Kitchen, LLC. (207) 351-2713 email@example.com
Source: Stonewall Kitchen, LLC.