Global Smart Irrigation Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 14.50% and will reach USD 3095.3 Million in 2028
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA, March 9, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Global smart irrigation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.50% and reach USD 3,095.3 million in 2028. These systems monitor weather, soil conditions, evaporation, and plant water use to automatically adjust watering schedule to actual site conditions. The smart irrigation system automatically adjusts the watering schedule using various parameters, such as soil moisture content, rainfall, wind speed, plant water content, temperature, flow rate of water and local meteorological data.
The report provides a panoramic view of the global market competitive landscape to offer key insights into the major players and their business expansion plans. It also offers essential information on their financial condition, global position, product portfolio, revenue and gross profit margins, as well as technological and research developments. It also sheds light on mergers and acquisitions activity, collaborations, partnerships, deals, deals, and product launches, among others. The research study deploys advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer deeper insights into key players.
The report examines in detail strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements with companies and governments, product launches and brand promotions, as well as licensing agreements entered into by the major players to gain a solid footing in the market. The Smart Irrigation Market research report also offers in-depth SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer key insights on the progress and position of the business.
To learn more, request a sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2359
The major key players in the industry are Netafim Ltd. (Israel), Calsense (USA), The Toro Company (USA), Rain Bird Corporation (USA), Hunter Industries (USA), Hydropoint Data System, Inc. (USA), Galcon ltd. (Israel), Rachio Inc. (USA) and Weathermatic (USA). Netafim Limited is an Israel-based company engaged in the manufacture of irrigation equipment and the provision of digital agriculture services. The company is present in 110 countries. It has 29 subsidiaries and 17 manufacturing plants and approximately 4,500 employees worldwide.
Other key findings from the report suggest:
• Sensors accounted for 25.1% of the market in 2019. There are many types of sensors ranging from soil moisture sensors, rain/freeze sensors, wind sensors, soil ph sensors, among others . These sensors detect the change in the surrounding variables for which they are programmed and adjust the irrigation systems accordingly, thus preventing.
• Soil Moisture Monitor helps farmers monitor soil moisture content and is expected to have a CAGR of 17% in 2026. These sensors are buried in the root zone of lawns, trees or shrubs and accurately determine the moisture level in the soil. ground after which the reading is transmitted to the controller.
• Europe is expected to experience significant growth over the forecast period. Increasing government support and investment is likely to drive the growth of the market. As part of the European Union (EU), the EU-funded company named Figaro has developed a DSS (Decision Support System) for smart farming that allows farmers to benefit from the innovative development of irrigation technology. This platform sends a personalized seven-day schedule plan for irrigation and fertigation (the process of applying fertilizer through the irrigation system).
Customization request @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2359
Market segmentation :
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• Climate based controller system
• Soil moisture control system
Component (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• Water flow meters
• Other components
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• Agricultural fields
• Landscape and lawn irrigation
Buy Premium Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2359
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016-2026)
• North America
o United States
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the world
o Middle East and Africa
o Latin America
Browse the full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/smart-irrigation-market
Objective of the studies:
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global smart irrigation market.
• To provide information on factors affecting market growth. To analyze the Smart Irrigation Market based on various factors- Price Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Porte Five Force Analysis etc.
• Provide historic and forecast revenues of market segments and sub-segments for four main geographies and their countries: North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
• Provide country-level market analysis with respect to current market size and future prospects.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter wise sections or region wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Explore related reports:
Organic Seed Treatment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/biological-seed-treatment-market
Agricultural Pumps Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/agricultural-pumps-market
Agricultural Chelates Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/agricultural-chelates-market
Vegetable seeds market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vegetable-seeds-market
Poultry Farming Equipment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/poultry-farming-equipment-market
About reports and data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and helping customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise.