According to an IMF study, the global market ammonium sulfate market shows steady growth and is expected to reach a valuation of US $ 5.9 billion by the end of 2031. The ammonium sulfate market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period 2021 to 2031.
According to a study by the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 1.5 million people died of diabetes in 2019. As ammonium sulfate plays a major role in the purification of proteins for the production of insulin, the increasing incidence of diabetes and the increasing insulin requirements will strengthen the demand in the ammonium sulfate market.
According to U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) federal regulatory codes, ammonium sulfate has been shown to be safe for use as an acidity regulator in flour and bread, thus strengthening the industries of confectionery and bakery. This should increase the demand for ammonium sulfate.
Asia-Pacific dominates the global market and held a dominant share of 29.03% in 2020. The increase in agricultural production, the increase in consumption of confectionery foods and the growing dependence on organic fertilizers. nitrogen are the key factors for growth in the region.
“Global ammonium sulfate market leaders are increasingly investing in new technologies to increase the production rate to meet the growing demand for surface disinfectants amid the coronavirus outbreak,” said the IMF analyst.
Key points to remember
- The United States dominates the world market due to the increasing demand for high utility ammonium sulfate from the baking and confectionery industry and increasing agricultural activities.
- Growing demand for wood preservatives and better water treatment is driving growth in UK ammonium sulfate market
- In Germany, the growing need to develop new nitrogen fertilizers to improve soil fertility is boosting market growth in the country.
- China leads the market in Asia-Pacific, due to the high demand for fertilizers due to the presence of the largest arable land in the world, 118,900 hectares.
- Caprolactam-based production dominates the segment due to its increasing adoption for the manufacture of nitrogenous and compound fertilizers.
- The growing demand for nitrogen-rich fertilizers will fuel the demand for ammonium sulfate.
- The increasing demand for wood preservatives will intensify the growth of the market.
- The rise of the confectionery and bakery industry will create sales opportunities for ammonium sulfate.
- The growing need for better disinfection and better water treatment will drive the growth of the market.
- The high toxicity of ammonium sulfate is a factor which is holding back the growth of the market.
- The risk of soil pollution due to excessive use of ammonium sulfate is holding back the growth of the market.
- Growing environmental awareness and non-ecological nature of Ammonium Sulfate could negatively affect the growth of the market.
Major players are focused on expanding their manufacturing facilities to meet the growing demand for ammonium sulfate in various applications and forming long-term partnerships with end users to strengthen their supply chain channels. . For example,
- Evonik Industries AG, launched its new product lines named âINFINAM TI 3100 Lâ and âINFINAM ST 6100 Lâ, to process 3D printing using photopolymers in April 2021,
- In March 2021, Ube Industries announced that they had agreed to jointly build refueling stations and start supplying ammonia marine fuel to Japan as part of a consortium of companies named Ube Industries and Uyeno Transtech Co ., Ltd.
The major players presented by FMI operating in the Ammonium Sulfate market are:
- Koninklijke DSM NV (Fiber)
- JSC Kuibyshev Azot
- UBE Industries, Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Chinese petrochemical development company
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec Corp.)
- JSC “Grodno Azot”
- Azoty Group
- Domo Chemicals
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.
To stay ahead of your competition, request a sample >>> https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-we-1236
More information on Ammonium Sulfate from FMI Market
The latest market research on Global Ammonium Sulfate Market by Future Market Insights gives detailed segmentation for the forecast period 2021-2031. In order to get a better perspective of the global market potential, growth, trends and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of
By production process
- Coke oven gas
- Neutralization and others
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- NORDIC (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe
- APEJ (Asia Pacific excluding Japan)
- Rest of Middle East and Africa